Wondering what to do with that left over BBQ chicken in the fridge… Busy nights call for something quick and easy! These personal sized BBQ Chicken pizzas definitely fill the bill. Healthy & filling & only take a few minutes to whip up!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place 4 flour or corn tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce on each tortilla (I used Rudy’s, because if you’re from Texas there’s no comparison for sauce).
- Sprinkle with cheese of your choice (I used Colby jack) but any cheese will do.
- Chop leftover BBQ Chicken & put on top of cheese.
- Top with diced green onions & tomatoes (I used my fresh tomatoes off my plant).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, you can finish them off by turning the broiler on for a couple of minutes if you like them crispier.
- Top with fresh avocado, diced romaine & plain Greek yogurt (in lieu of sour cream) & enjoy!
- Leftover BBQ Chicken (about 1 cup chopped)
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 tablespoons diced green onions
- 4 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- Plain Greek yogurt
One thought on “BBQ Chicken Personal Pizza”
Love the use of weekend BBQ leftovers as base for quick and easy work night dinners! Bon appetit~☆